I gave up trying to fix every newbie and ignorant person out there a long time ago, but here are five things you can do when you talk about Wicca, Paganism or Modern Druidry to keep me from going insane:
5. No matter what you are, you're not a Wicken or a Pagen. At least spell Wiccan and Pagan right.
4. If you're going to talk about casting spells, no matter how silly I find it, please remember that the past tense of cast is also cast. I cast a spell last week, I'm casting a spell right now, I will cast a spell later. You have NEVER "casted" a spell.
3. It's The Wiccan Rede. Not the Read. Not the Reed. (It's also 8 words long, but that's neither here nor there.) It's also not the "law."
2. Psychics are people who believe they can see the future. Physics is a science.
1. Solitary is short for a Solitary Practitioner. You are a solitary, some of your friends are solitaries. None of you, however, is a solitaire. That's a superhero...or a card game, or a type of bird.